- 10000.00-500000.00 INR
JMN series of falling film concentrator
Due to our up-to-date production unit, we are able to manufacture, export and supply a premium range of Film Falling Machine. In order to manufacture this machine, our deft professionals use top-notch quality components with the aid of innovative techniques. This machine is widely used in pharmaceutical and food processing industries to separate volatile and nonvolatile materials. Besides, the provided Film Falling Machine can be purchased from us at marginal prices.
Single-effect falling film concentrator
Application: This machine is designed for concentrating solvent, including water or organic solvents that contain heat-sensitive logistics solution and low body suspended enrichment. It is mainly used for low temperature concentration of milk pre-concentrate, de alcohol, plant extracts, fruit juice pre-concentrate and organic enrichment.
- Through material distributor, material flows from the top into the tube and then it forms a film along the inner surface. Jacket heats down the solvent, and when it boils the solvent steam generates flows down to air-water separator. It is where the solvent is concentrated.
- Heater transfer coefficient is improved, a shorter material residence time, lower evaporation temperature.
Double-effect falling film concentrator
Uses: It is used mainly for material that is heat-sensitive, with low-viscosity liquid c, for instance milk, pharmaceutical, juice, drink, wastewater treatment, fermentation, extraction and so on.
Overview: The principle of double-effect falling film concentrator is similar to single-effect falling film concentrator. The difference is that the steam generated from evaporator can be re-used, it can heat the secondary evaporator, the steam generated by it will be cooled by condenser followed by flowing out.
Effect falling film concentrator
Uses: This is meant to be used for mass solvent concentration, especially organic acids, wastewater treatment, dairy products, sugars, fruit and vegetable juices, and starch products.
- The initial evaporator heats the secondary evaporator by the steam generated, as the multi-effect falling concentrator is linked by single film falling concentrator. This thus requires less steam and water.
- In comparison to other evaporators, the heat transfer coefficient of effect falling film evaporator is higher, plus costs lower, requires less energy. It is more suitable for low content of suspended substances in liquid, high evaporation, concentration ratio, hard to scale enrichment materials.
- 50 Per Week
- 90 Hours
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Standard packaging or as required by the client
- All India
2TH XINGLONG ROAD, RUIAN CITY, Wenzhou, Zhejiang, 325200, China