- 10000.00 - 50000.00 USD ($)
Since our inception in 2003, we have been engrossed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying the top class range of Fermentation Tank. The offered tank is manufactured under the proper observation of our diligent professionals with the aid of innovative techniques using quality approved raw materials. This tank finds its application in pharmaceutical, food and beverages industries for fermentation of liquid material. Besides, our valued clients can purchase this Fermentation Tank at marginal prices.
Application: Buy this fermentation tank and use it to produce fungi, enzyme, yeast and bacteria in aerobic and anaerobic cultures. These are needed in microbiology labs, pilot as well as industrial scale fermentation. This tank is available in many models, from 30L to 30000L. Customers are free to select the appropriate model based on their requirement.
Structure: Apart from the fermentation tank, this equipment is composed of heating system, control system, temperature control system, pH meter, valves, anti-foam device, mixer and pipes.
Principle: Once the tank is sterilized, fill it with culture medium. Adjust the pH and oxygen degree on the basis of the requirement of the yeast, enzyme, bacteria and fungi. The temperature can be set according to the requirement. The pH and oxygen degree can be constantly adjusted in the tank.
For industrial scale fermentation: Raw material along with solvent must be put into the tank, then heated at high temperature to kill the bacteria followed by lowering the temperature inside the fermentation tank at a point that is suitable for living yeast which is then added. The tank pH and oxygen degree is required to be constantly adjusted.
- This vertical fermentation tank is double jacket, and comprises mixer with control box.
- It includes both, PH meter and DO meter.
- Steam is used for heating it.
- SS 316L is used for contact parts and SS 304 for outer cladding. VFD can be used for adjusting the speed.
- RPM of stirrer can be up to 0- 400rpm per minute.
- The connection and fittings are sanitary type and GMP compliant.
- The valves are zero dead leg and diaphragm type.
- Vessel design complies to GMP norms and is completely drainable and cleanable.
- The mixer is installed on the top.
- The vessel has one view port, manhole for loading and one troll ball on top for cleaning.
- How much capacity in fermentation tank are you looking for?
- Do you need to constantly check the PH degree and oxygen degree of the fermentation tank?
- Whether steam or electricity will you use to heat the fermentation tank ?
- How much mixer speed do you need?
- 50 Per Month
- 45 Days